-->

Monday, December 21, 2015

listen to | girls generation



I think this is gonna be
a Christmas worth remembering
the best you’ll ever see


I found this English version of their song Dear Santa and thought it was perfect to share. I don't understand the Korean one, anyway! (The beat picks up at 1:30)

I won't be home for Christmas this year. It's the first time I won't be sitting around the living room with my mom and dad, sisters, bro-in-law and grandmother or enjoying Christmas Dinner. Oh, the Seven Cup Pudding--the only day my mother makes it! Homesickness will be on high levels on the 25th.

While I don't think this will be the best Christmas I've ever seen as the song says, it is still worth remembering! I strung up some lights around my room, found a cute little tree to decorate in the apartment, and thankfully Santa's elves at the post office made sure of the safe arrival of a few presents from family and friends back home!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment