-->

Saturday, August 21, 2010

I like weekends.

Finally it's the weekend so Chandler doesn't have work!

Today has been filled with random goodness such as video chatting with Robz while sitting in the kitchen during band practice for The Decour at Dalton's. It was loud. Can't forget to mention getting lost on the way to finding a CVS for batteries. This week has by far been the most productive in putting together my mental map of Charlotte;
going to Carolina Place mall to see the Shop til you Rock promotion where some friends were playing an acoustic set. They were also giving out gift cards if you answered some questions and Chandler won me one for Forever 21!;
eating a mediocre meal at Taipei South. Luckily the fortune cookies never disappoint;
playing FIFA with Chandler since it's been his new obsession the past few weeks. (I was terrible at it, considering I haven't touched a sports game like that since I was about 12 years old. But I improved!)

A pretty full day I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment