-->

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

trey and kelsey's brooklyn bridge engagement

I got the priviledge of meeting one of Chandler's good friends, Trey Turner of The Icarus Account this summer. Last Friday he proposed to his girlfriend on the Brooklyn Bridge, but dropped the ring through a crack as he was taking it out to pop the question! Through coordination of several very fortunate events, the ring was found by a construction worker and safely returned to the lovebirds. Kind of incredible. A sweet miracle. A story sweet enough to be featured on The Early Show this morning!
Chandler called me excitedly to tell me that they were on TV being interviewed about it. I couldn't find the channel in time, but I found articles about what happened and here's a link to the clip on youtube. Such a sweet guy, and I wish them the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment