-->

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

sh*t my sis says

My sister, Catherine is a very smart girl. She has a quick wit and can be clever in her conversations. She makes me laugh a lot. I think this is why, when I catch her saying something completely ridiculous, I treasure it and don't miss the opportunity to poke a little fun at her. She gets me all the time too.

Yesterday we were having a chat about her weekend at YC (after coming back in from our disaster of a fishing trip) when she brought up that a guy she knew had started up a new band and named it Cain.

Catherine: Sure, Cain killed his brother.
Mom: That was the reason he got kicked out of the garden.
Cat: Uhh, no that was Adam. Mom, I know more of the Bible than you do! And all I know about Cain is that his Mom was in on it, and they put fur on his arms.
Me: No, that was Esau and Jacob...
Cat: Oh. And wasn't he (Jacob) put in a hole?
Me and Mom: No, that was Joseph. 
Mom: So do you know who was in a fish?
Cat: JONAH! Um, I think I need to go back to Sunday School guys.
Mom: You said it!

Favourite quote of all time from her though was when she came into the kitchen wondering what we were eating, looked really confused and exclaimed, "Is that fish wings?!" She will never live that down.

Oh, that girl.


Title making reference to the hilarious Twitter account/Book Sh*t My Dad Says

No comments:

Post a Comment