-->

Monday, July 25, 2011

girl crush

I have a couple of girl crushes.
These girls are fiercely talented in their own separate ways. They are both cute little pixies yet still exude a certain allure that is both beautiful and modest. I love seeing people who are comfortable being themselves and are bold in sharing that with the world.
 
- Emma Watson - 
We've watched her grow up playing the bold, stubbornly smart Hermione in Harry Potter and in every interview I've come across Emma holds herself well and is equally as intelligent. She seems to have found a good balance between her celebrity status and her life as a normal English student at Brown. I admire anyone at this age who can keep themselves together like that within the pressure of fame, and still pursue something worthwhile. She is a classy girl and who doesn't envy her high fashion style? I always love her photoshoots.


- Sherri DuPree Bemis -
I'd heard of their music a few years back but Eisley's most recent songs have been central to my life in the last few months especially. Since finding out more of her backstory and the inspiration behind the music, I developped my 'lil crush. Maybe she makes me feel more hopeful that the best is yet to come. Anyway, Sherri's an artist not only of musical proportions, but also of paper and pen and her drawings are pretty fantastic. She changes her hair colour to suit her mood and her style is vintage, quirky and colourful.

<3

1 comment:

  1. that (2nd) girl's dress is ahh-mazing.
    I <3 Emma Watson too, and I don't even like HP that much... she is so stylish.

    ReplyDelete