-->

Friday, September 30, 2011

Disney Dreamin'


You know what’s strange about working on a cruise ship? Going to see a showing of one of the musicals in the theatre then going to get my supper and eating next to Aladdin and Cinderella. Well, not in full dress anyway. A few of us from YA went to see Disney Dreams together tonight (Dani, Caroline, Cassie, Teresa and Hunter, for my own reference). I’m such a sap, I was tearing up the whole time ‘cause I loved it so much. I kept trying to hide my sniffs within the notes and was wishing so bad for my sis Catherine to be next to me since she’d be in a similar state, if not worse! I’ve seen almost all of the shows now and as everyone had told me this one was by far the best of the lot. Amazing. I love musicals. (And Pirate Parties with ziplining Mickeys and fireworks. That was last night's cultural experience. They are much better held outdoors now that we're out of Alaska.)

Also, a letter of importance...

Dear Mom,
I miss your home cooked meals. A lot.
Love,
Emily

1 comment:

  1. Man I miss you. Kinda jealous of all these adventures you're having. Maybe I should apply for the cruise, all of a sudden I have dreams of being a singing Disney princess.

    I really hope we get to chat soon. Please please please let me know when you have time!

    (sidenote: new blog url!)

    ReplyDelete