-->

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

PV

Hey World!
It's been a crazy week. I've been working the early shift so I've been able to go to quite a few of the shows with some of my coworkers.We went to Dreams again and had an even closer seat so that whenever the streamers or snow or bubbles came down, we were actually surrounded by it. The cast changes over next week so I've been trying to see as much as I can.

Spent yesterday morning before work sitting at the front of the ship on Deck 5 where we have our crew pool, and just lay out. I'm slowly getting darker, especially after yesterday. Dark as in really pink. Oops.

Currently sitting in an internet cafe next to where we're docked in Puerto Vallarta where wifi is $1 an hour. It's so hot and humid here today. Waiting on a video to upload of my room, I made a little tour for you. All of its two inch squared glory.

Things have been going on, lots of new people have joined us the last few weeks, others have left for vacation, some for good. And yeah, there's boy drama a little bit. Mostly I just want them to stay away. You all get them 'ship eyes' eventually. If I haven't said what ship eyes are, they are what make you find people attractive when you wouldn't otherwise because of the slim pickings. Ha.

Anyway, if my room tour vid ever uploads I'll link you guys to it but for now, here are some pictures from Puerto Vallarta two weeks ago. My first trip to the resort/beach.  





1 comment: