-->

Monday, May 31, 2010

23


It's my birthday today. I'm 23.

23 going on 18. I say that because I feel like I'm in the exact same place as I was when I finished high school. I graduated university (had my convocation last week!) and I'm still not much closer to knowing what I want to do with my life. Go figure. Maybe this will be the year where I finally figure things out.

It's gonna be a year of a lot of big decisions. As I get older it seems every year is full of them, just newer and bigger.

As scary as that can be sometimes, I like birthdays. They are great reminders of how awesome your friends are. They remind me of how blessed I am. And today I'm enjoying life with this boy. :)


These were taken earlier, before we braved the thundershowers and got brunch at IHOP. Now we're watching the final lacross game between Duke and Notre Dame. 'Bout time I learned a little bit about my country's national sport.


Oh and I played with a cute puppy yesterday, meet Oakley! She likes to chew on your toes sometimes and pee on the floor but is so soft and adorable so you can easily put up with it. She's got the puppy dog eyes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment