-->

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

wish list.

I'm so ready for Summer weather. Here in Newfoundland, we only get glimpses of it here and there, sadly! These are just a few things I'm crushing on right now and I'm pretty sure the red bike would complete my life. I know I don't buy a whole lot of red things, but the Ralphs are known for being drawn to the colour, which I'm finding more and more lately. I did buy an American Apparel LeSac dress in red a couple of months ago, but I think I'm going to stick with more subdued pastel colours when it comes to clothes, for now. I may have to get me one of those Fuji Instax cameras. I love mall photobooth photos, and I wish I had a polaroid. This is somewhere in between maybe? We'll see.
So let me rephrase my first sentence: I'm so ready for Summer weather and a Summer job. Yeahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment