-->

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

After my cousin's wedding on July 9th, I stayed in a couple of extra days so that I could see dear Robzie who was visiting from the Brook for the weekend.
We caught up over cool summery drinks at Second Cup and watched Monte Carlo! (I'm a Selena Gomez fan, not gonna lie!)
The next day we wandered around Bowring Park doing what we do best (despite the disappointingly harsh lighting conditions, but who am I to complain about the sun showing up?!), and even caught ourselves an outdoor concert for Festival 500 (This group was from St. FX)! Later, with Alex in tow, we joined Jeremy, Jeff and Steve at Sunshine Park to throw a frisbee and kick around a soccer ball. It was a pretty relaxing afternoon if I do say so myself.
But the day finished off with a supper kindly hosted by Jill (reason #2 for prolonging my stay in SJ). It was really good to have so many friendly faces back in one place again. (Afterthought: I wish we'd taken a huge group picture.) We were lucky to have everyone visiting together!

No comments:

Post a Comment