-->

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

happy list

Things that have made me happy this past week:
-sitting and reading in the sunshine
-eating my first popsicle of the summer
-shopping around with Ashley M 
-watching Monte Carlo with Catherine on cheap night
-spending an afternoon at my cuz, Jocelyn's house
-movie night at the park with my extended famjam
-my cousin's beautiful wedding
-having Robz and Jermz back visiting in the city
-delish suppers prepared and hosted by the awesome, Jillian
-officially getting a JOB

Yeah, this week kinda rocked.

2 comments:

  1. I tried to tweet at you last night but it wasn't working for some reason:
    SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I am a little envious, too, not gonna lie, but you are going to have an amazing experience being all Disney and stuff. So great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jillian!! I hope it lives up to all my Disney mermaid dreams! :D

    ReplyDelete