-->

Sunday, August 28, 2011

northern lights, skagway

In Skagway, on the 26th, I ventured along with Mel, Sarah and Dani (girls I work with in YA-youth activities) to a little restaurant called Northern Lights. I’m positive that it was the best pizza of my life. Best pizza and definitely the best garlic bread. When I eat off of the ship it’s almost like I’m tasting something for the very first time and it’s always delicious. Ship food isn’t that bad, there’s lots of variety, but it’s all starting to taste the same already. Better than camp, yes, but man sometimes you really crave something greasy, or really healthy ('cause I fiends fer some Subway all the time, I already told you that.) but obviously you can’t get it whenever you want. Makes for an unsatisfied tummy fairly often. But I didn’t come here to talk about ship food, so moving on.

Northen Lights gave me the best pizza I’ve had in the last month. And that is my story for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment